- Strongsville Senior Complex – Robert Coury. Design of all onsite improvements for a 120-bed assisted living facility and a 140-bed nursing facility. Construction completed in June 2001. Estimated site cost of $1.4 million.
- Aspen Housing Project – Westlake, Ohio. Complete site and landscape design for an assisted living facility. Estimated site cost of $1.2 million.
- Streetsboro Senior Facility (Western Reserve) – Streetsboro, Ohio. Complete site and landscape design for an assisted living facility. Construction completed in August 2000. Estimated site cost of $800,000.
- Parma-Fay Senior Campus – Parma, Ohio. 19 acre facility which includes nursing facilities, dementia facility, assisted living and independent living facilities. Project was cancelled.
- University Suburban Health Center, City Architecture – South Euclid, Ohio. Development of medical office expansion to existing hospital. Responsible for site and landscape design services. Construction completed July of 2000. Estimated site construction cost of $875,000.
- Parma Community General Hospital. Develop site improvements for a new ambulatory surgery center and medical office building on 5+- acres of hospital owned property. Responsible for site design. Construction completed Summer 2002. Estimated site construction cost of $1.4 million.
- Lutheran Home, Perkins Eastman Architects. Site design for a senior citizen housing project in Westlake, Ohio. Site design completed in Spring of 2005. Construction to be completed Winter 2008.
- Hillcrest Hospital, van Dijk Pace Westlake – Located in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. Initial phase includes a complete as-built survey of the existing conditions. Phase II will include the site design for various expansions to the hospital.
- Parma Community General Hospital, Health Education Center – Parma, Ohio. Site engineering and surveying services for the re-design of the drive and parking facilities.